NSI is delighted to announce the new Cursor Controls development : the waterproof 38 mm ergonomic trackball with integrated IP68 scroll wheel. Easy scrolling & rolling throughout your applications, even in the harshest of environments.
The trackball combines the patented optical trackball technology with the new hall-effect scroll wheel to provide a fully waterproof desktop trackball solution. This ergonomic unit has a removable top ring for easy cleaning, decontamination and maintenance - ensuring continued optimum performance and operation under the harshest of conditions.
In its standard configuration the E38/TBE38 Series is supplied with a black, fine-textured housing, aluminium base plate, USB and PS/2 output, and a grey scroll wheel. The solid state design allows the device to be subjected to extreme conditions and provides the user with the ability to wash down, decontaminate, and sterilise the module, making it the ideal trackball for a wide range of demanding applications and environments. The ergonomic trackball is available as a desktop (E38) or as a panel mount unit (TBE38).
For more information, see technical datasheet
- Sealing to IP68 (fully waterproof)
- Infra-red optical navigation technology
- Integrated IP68 hall-effect scroll wheel
- Removable 38 mm ball
- Outputs: USB & PS/2 (auto select)
- Smooth operation in rugged environments
- No special driver required
- Custom executions on request
- IEC60945 marine certification available soon (Q2/2017)