What can you expect from us ? What do others tell about us ? Here some stories to explain our capabilities and to learn about working with NSI...
Pimp your equipment
- Industry or application: Machine building
- Customer’s question or problem : We need rugged keyboards with touchpad to integrate in our machines, please offer your standard KSTP105 keyboard
- Our solution : After knowing the complete project details, we finally offered a customization on the standard version, with the customers colours and logo - which completely suited to their equipment.
Anti vandal solutions @ The State Hermitage Museum
- Industry or application : Public access, controller system
- Customer’s question or problem: We need a compact controlling device for our education console which must be very robust and withstand a lot of utilizations per day.
- Our solution: NSI offered a solution – TSA50F2 trackball. A robust, anti-vandal compact device, which is resistive to dirt and made of stainless steel.
Not afraid of other technologies
- Industry or application : Marine, radar system
- Customer’s question or problem: We want a keyboard with 10 keys, a trackball and backlighting, please make an offer.
- Our solution: NSI started from scratch with some proposals and developped a complete customised silicone keyboard with a 19 mm trackball and IP68 scroll wheel
Make your own trackball
- Industry or application: Automatic machines, soda bottling lines
- Customer’s question or problem: We want a device for our automatic machine console to select functions and make manipulation on a screen (zoom, selection of area etc) – the device must be IP68 if possible and easy to clean (projection of water and other liquids like soda)
- Our solution : we first proposed our standard trackball type TSX50 trackball with 3 buttons and removable ball. Operators did not like the top position of buttons and the customer did not want middle button , then we simply proposed 2 buttons and reversed the trackball (buttons under the ball)
- Industry or application : Marine, controller system
- Customer’s question or problem: “We want a trackball for our console which will replace current obsolete and too heavy mechanical trackball, please make an offer”
- Our solution: NSI made a special bracket so that the X50 trackball fitted perfectly into the customer’s console.