Corona COVID-19 precautions
A message from NSI bvba regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As always at NSI, supporting our customers, employees and partners remains our absolute highest priority and we would like to reassure you that we are fully committed to doing all that we can to minimise the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak and any disruption to our operations.
We have already taken a number of steps to reduce risk throughout each aspect of our operations including the establishment of a Group Coronavirus Taskforce which meets daily to monitor the very fluid global picture, review all latest Governmental and WHO advice and guidelines, and implement a proportionate and appropriate action plan to mitigate risk. Steps implemented over the preceding weeks have included:
- A halting of all overseas business travel and non-essential local travel – replacing face to face meetings with online meetings and conference calls
- A pre-emptive review of planned external party visitors to our facility with a postponement wherever possible
- Provision of anti-bacterial gel and cleaning agents.
- Increased frequency site cleaning
- An increase in working from home where appropriate
- Regular Coronavirus information bulletins posted to all notice boards in support of staff briefings on the latest guidance and precautions to be taken
- Reduction of internal face to face meetings and an increase in social distancing
- Increasing stock holdings of any items identified as ‘high risk’ and a continual monitoring of the NSI supply chain by the team to ensure early identification of potential issues and allow for actions to be taken.
Our production remains operational, following the governmental announced safety precautions, and we do not anticipate delivery issues in short term due to the Corona Covid-19 virus. Our customers will be informed on an individual base if orders should become delayed.
Should you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with your regular contact and they will be happy to assist.
From all of us at NSI we thank you for your continued support and would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone the best of health.