Waterproof Control Panels
Customized waterproof control panels
- Custom front layers (adding your logo, colours, layout...)
- Sealing grades up to IP68 sealed
- Backlit options
- Integrated pointing devices (trackballs, touchpads, joysticks,...)
- Flexible custom solutions, also for smaller quantities
- Maintenance free products
- In house development
- Long experience with marine and military projects :
- Radar control panels
- ECDIS control panels
CASE : Customised control panel for a sonar marine application
NSI developed a customised keyboard in cooperation with their Norwegian distributor Hatteland Technology.
The customer was looking for a small and cost-effective keyboard, combined with a trackball which should work for both the echo sounder and sonar.
In addition, the keyboard should be able to tackle harsh environments and therefore required an industrial and rugged design. According to the product specifications adjustable backlight was essential, along with easy installation - plug and play!
The two new models are fully customized keyboards. They are both specially designed to meet the requirements for a combined solution. Both models are low-cost operating panels with compact design. The use of two encoders gives full control and ensure efficient use of multi systems.
- Compact and rugged sonar & echo sounder keyboard
- Integrated trackball and encoders
- Plug and play via USB
- Cost effective
CASE : Control unit with rotary knobs for radar system
NSI designed and developed a customised control unit for the radar navigation system of Furuno.
Furuno wanted to improve their existing PC RADAR system. They wanted to replace all components including the radar sensors, software, PC, monitors, … and they also wanted a new efficient control unit in a marine adapted format. They were looking for a control unit with 16 pushbuttons and 4 rotary knobs for brilliance, GAIN and SEA / RAIN filtering
NSI developed a new efficient compact control panel for Furuno. After being tested and approved by their professional users, Furuno called it the “MCP-50”. The MCP-50 makes handling the PC radar much easier.
- Compact and marine-adapted format
- Seamless zooming / panning
- Flexible and intuitive handling
- Integrated pushbuttons and rotary knobs
Ask for a noncomittal offer. Describe your project or ideas in a few words and we will offer the best solution.